FARIS AJMA'AIN

ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)

Friday, June 14, 2013

LUCKY DAY!

Assalamualaikum guys! I just received a really good news today.No no no,not just good but AWESOME! Well,the appeal result just came out early this afternoon and you know what? I got an offer from Universiti Malaysia Sabah! In foundation of science :) although I didnt make it to take a diploma in Accountancy,I was so glad cuz at least there is a University that accepted me! So excited! This is my chance to prove to my family and friends that I can be major in science cuz when I was in secondary sch,I didnt show to them how good I am just because I was blind due to my love life. Anyway,life must go on and never look back.Weee,gtg now.Love you all! Eh,wait! Pls scroll down to see how cute we are.Me and my sister ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment