FARIS AJMA'AIN

ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)

Monday, June 17, 2013

Grateful

Assalamualaikum guys.I am so busy lately due to the process of having a new chapter in my life which is college life :) So damn busy and tomorrow I need to go the Resident's Office asking them to confirm all the forms I completed.Well,its almost complete not yet fully complete.HAHAHA.Actually,my entry today is about my father.As you guys know as well that yesterday was a Father's Day and my family and I had a wonderful,amazing,spectacular and memorable moments yesterday.I am so grateful and glad that I have he as my father.HE BOUGHT ME A LAP TOP JUST NOW!A LATEST ONE WHICH IS TOUCH SCREEN!!! So happy btw.Thanks bapak! Iloveyousomuch.I promise that I will make you proud one day.Thats all I want - to see a huge smile on your face.Cant talk too much now,sleepy already.Need to wake up early tomorrow.Bye all!

No comments:

Post a Comment