FARIS AJMA'AIN

ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)

Thursday, January 23, 2014

okay guys,I know its been awhile I didnt update my blog cuz there are so many things/events are happening and happened recently. As you guys informed, I told that Im going to college last entry. So now Im in University already :) Too much to say what happened when my first gigantic foot step in the new chapter of life but yeahhh it also have bad and sweet moments which blend together to be the sweetest memories.By the way,there was one event that is never disappear in my head,that is I found poop in my bottle shampoo. HAHAHAHA, I have no idea why people get so mad at me until they decided to put their shit in my shampoo. I was mentally traumatized by that cuz I never experience that.Not to forget, I also have lots of new friends that are sporting,friendly,maniac and lots of characters..I think that's all about today's entry. have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment